LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies (SAP & Procal).
- Develop and maintain SOPs for compliance in the Engineering Department.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g., creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Lead equipment criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Develop multi-year Reliability roadmap and execution with close collaboration/partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead technical Root Cause Analysis events, incident investigations related to manufacturing equipment/systems to prevent recurrence of asset or process failures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or other Technical discipline or a trade / 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline with relevant experience working in a similar environment
- 3 years or more experience working in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Knowledge of GMP / EHS guidelines & Legislation, Plant Maintenance systems (eg SAP / Procal).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Stephen Abdullah in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert!