LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have engineering qualification with 4+ years' experience, some of which needs to be in reliability role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Investigations or deviations to find root cause and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions. Take action to address emerging trends.
- Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues on reliability and asset lifecycle management.
- Ensure compliance to all Safety, regulatory GMP and Environmental requirements.
- Performing and facilitating AMS and RBAM on critical assets.
- Participates in the final check out of new installations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of problem solving and continuous improvement maintenance requirements and Working knowledge of SAP or another Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Knowledge and experience of Maintenance and Reliability programs.
- Experience in Facilitation of Design Reviews, FMEA Studies, Safety Reviews.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!