LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have experience in biologics drug substance Maintenance experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for adherence to site and corporate QMS for Maintenance Systems
- Support audits, investigations, deviations and corrective actions for Maintenance Equipment and systems.
- Point of contact for Quality Alerts and Bulletins for Maintenance Systems
- Author, Review and approve all Maintenance equipment start-ups, change requests, and SOP's.
- Support and lead factory acceptances and site acceptance trials, FATs and SATs
- Represent the Maintenance engineering group in highly technical cross-functional teams to deliver robust and sustainable solutions and business processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience within either Biopharma, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industries
- Biologics drug substance Maintenance experience is desired.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Patrick cattell at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!