LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Regional Procurement Senior
Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Ireland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages direct, indirect and research procurement categories incl. strategic sourcing and procurement, supplier selection and negotiations, creating leverage above site, contract management
- Relationship management with senior stakeholders on site in order to provide full support on supply, driving & supporting changes, understand site priorities and at the same time use that opportunity to seek support & alignment on implementing procurement driven projects (supplier changes, commercial initiatives etc.)
- Strategic supplier relationship management to drive alignment to SSC Category targets and to enable continuous improvement (supply, quality, innovation, cost and regulatory aspect)
- Implementation of globally cascaded projects (enabling global suppliers, driving SSC category strategy etc.) including right project management to meet project deadlines, alignment with the site, managing supplier transition etc.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS/BA degree in Engineering / Supply Chain or Business minimally; MBA or CPM /supply chain certification preferred
- Working experience in multinational companies, complex matrix organizations, exposure to international teams
- 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing / supply chain / procurement for manufacturing sites
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!