We would like to invite applications for our 2022 Apprenticeship programme in conjunction with the Employment and Recruitment Federation and the National College of Ireland.
Full Information: go to https://www.erfireland.com/
- The apprenticeship is a 3-year Undergraduate Hons Degree.
- We invite applications from school leavers, current recruiters and is open to people looking for a career change.
- Each Apprentice is required to have a Mentor which is provided by the company.
- Mentors will be trained in NCI and are subject to visits from NCI throughout the year.
- You will receive best in class 'on the job' training
What you can expect to do:
- Build personal network of candidate and client contacts.
- Achieve core key target KPI's.
- Source candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
- Candidate Search & Engagement- Job advertising, promotion, networking, headhunting
- Candidate Development & Presentation to Client
- Demonstrate strong business development
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure recruitment software is up to date and of the highest quality.
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums to drive networking, candidate identification, develop client relations and raise personal and company brand awareness.
Key skills you will develop:
- The ability to communicate in an effective and assertive manner to your audience.
- Overcoming challenges and objections.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Working with others to achieve goals.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- ICT skills for recruitment
- Business development and customer relations
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Oisin O'Diomasaigh at 021 4777321 ,if you have any more questions about this opportunity!