LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have experience in manufacturing in a GMP setting , previous experience working in a regulated industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes
- Perform timely reviews of batch documentation / investigations / reports highlighting and assist in the resolution of concerns commensurate with the risk
- Respond quickly to unplanned events, technical issues
- Operational experience of quality systems in a dynamic manufacturing environment eg SAP, Trackwise, MES
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical)
- Experience in Sterile Manufacturing
- Sterile filling processes and equipment and support services experience
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new QA Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.