LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Systems Lead to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have a degree in biochemistry, chemistry or engineering related discipline and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the hiring, development and coaching of members of the Quality Assurance Systems team to drive a high-performance organisational culture that accommodates rapid growth and highly dynamic expectations, ensuring attainment of site operational and development goals
* Responsible for providing oversight and coaching to the QA Systems team on the site Quality Management Systems (Change Controls, Documentation Management, CAPAs, Audit Readiness, Supplier Quality Management, and Pest Control).
* Monitor and support the performance of the site Quality Systems according to MSD and cGMP standards
* Implementing industry best practices specific to Quality System processes that promote manufacturing, materials management, validation, and Quality Control Laboratory readiness.
* Taking a leadership role in promoting a culture of Compliance, Right First Time and Continuous Improvement
* Implementing efficiency improvements in Quality Systems continuously and participating in site projects and initiatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* 6 years+ working knowledge in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
* Demonstrated ability of Quality Management System tools and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrating ability in leading a team
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert