LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Systems Analyst to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have Third level qualification (Science or an Engineering related discipline) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects:
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Understand and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer-based solutions to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proficiency in applicable GMP/QSR regulations and in- depth knowledge of Quality Systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage the workload and as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that business needs are always met.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels within the organization, clients and regulatory auditors
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!