LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Specialist - Projects to join a cork based pharmaceutical company
If you have 5 years' experience working with quality and cGMP in the pharma industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that quality standards are implemented on the project
- Ensure compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement
- Provide professional and timely inputs/directions and ensure the right level of quality in projects.
- Prepare data/reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Attend meetings (e.g., board/project/portfolio/department meetings).
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum qualification of a bachelor's degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
- Experience in C&Q and life cycle qualification/validation support.
- Experience working across a Global business a distinct advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!