LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement, and execute tasks.
- Coaches and guides colleagues within the site.
- Participation in and leading internal inspections
- Deviation Management & Change Control approval.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation
- 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed within teams as well as leading small project teams.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett on 0214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!