LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have 1 -3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides to the site, knowledge and experience in Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality, including the following i.e. Quality Notifications/Investigations/LIR coaching; GCM coaching, environmental monitoring program, sterile assurance, customer complaint investigations etc.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role.
- Responds to standard requests from customer needs.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 1 -3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (i.e. quality, science etc.)
- Operational experience of at least 4 QMSso Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience is required
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Quality Specialist opportunity!