LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Engineer - Project Support to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide overall quality assurance leadership in the management of suppliers engaged in the production of Johnson and Johnson products.
- Provide complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- Supplier Development including Robust process implementation and Inspection Readiness.
- Change control management and qualification of supplier process changes and supplier transfers programs.
- Supplier Process validation and approval in line with internal and Regulatory requirements.
- Utilize multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP), and international organization for standardization (ISO).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a highly regulated industry is required.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry and/or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- FDA and ISO regulations knowledge is required, with FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO13485 knowledge required.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!