LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a R&D company in Dublin.
If you have uuniversity/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state processes.
- Utilize various industry and process excellence standards on in daily quality operations, including ISO.
- Address and correct product and process complaints.
- Report on supplier performance metrics and participate in management review meetings.
- Co-ordinate audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to industry and other standards.
- Ensures comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Broad experience of Quality Management Systems processes
- Experience of handling external supplier relationships, with strong influencing or negotiating skills
- Personal skills needed include tact, open-mindedness, self-reliance and sound judgement.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!