LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess the maturity of the teams aseptic and clean room ability.
- Serve as site lead in Sterile Council and Sterile CoP and provide input to network sterile standards and guidelines.
- Assess team member training/development needs and ensure all receive appropriate training, resources, and programs to develop technical and other skills to effectively complete their jobs.
- Develop and maintain training programs.
- Assist the team with development of objectives and ensures alignment with site goals.
- Foster an environment that allows for progressive, continuous improvement of skills and honest, open feedback focused on how/why to complete aseptic manufacturing process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5 years operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!