LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 2-4 years related experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support quality improvement initiatives such as process and product characterizations that lead to continuous / cost improvements.
- Review/analyze the effectiveness of PDCA, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Techniques and/or other improvement tools and programs.
- Review/analyze whether current product and processes (including actions or decisions conducted) comply to standards such as the QSRs, ISO 13485, etc.
- Partners with R&D and other cross functional partners to ensure the proper aapplication of design controls, risk management and the investigation/correction of design failures/challenges.
- Supports activities related to the Material Review Board.
- Approve IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV or Software Validation
- Ensures effective quality strategies are created for the validation of test methods, process and design.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred.
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- In-depth knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA and ISO standards) is required.
- Experience with a proven track record of implementing appropriate risk mitigation.
- Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is preferred including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Quality Engineer opportunity!