LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and execution of Microbiology test methods, Method Validation and Method
- Qualification, mainly bioburden, endotoxin, and Sterility test methods.
- Troubleshooting of issues which arise during the execution of validation studies and routine tests.
- Development of training modules.
- Microbiology Support to Site Investigations
- Driving Continuous Improvement initiatives, including lean lab initiatives, method optimization/redevelopment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in Microbiology or a closely related discipline.
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge in execution, validation and development of microbiology related test methods i.e., Bioburden, Endotoxin and Sterility testing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!