LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessing compendial and quality manual updates pertaining to the Microbiology Lab & environmental control.
- Supporting lab stock management and financial control as required.
- Supporting the environmental control program by trend analysis and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventative measures.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance and compendial requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact microbiology projects.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in Microbiology or a closely related discipline.
- Strong knowledge in execution, validation, and development of microbiology related test methods i.e., Bioburden, Endotoxin and Sterility testing.
- At least 5 years' experience in the Microbiology Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!