LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have at 1 - 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement, and execute tasks.
- Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects.
- May coach and guide colleagues within the site.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Supports Corporate Quality to ensure actions related to Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality at the site are executed.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (i.e., Quality, science etc.)
- Operational experience of at least 4 QMSs
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Gráinne Hodnett at +353 21 4777 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!