LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials. The site has recently received significant investment to increase the onsite capabilities and has a significant European role in this global organization. The Site mission is "to be a globally competitive BioPharma site with proven capability, excellence in compliance, and flawlessly supplying products that meet customers' expectations.
If you have a degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality) and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Archivist for QC Laboratories which involves the controlling & management of all laboratory documentation
* Revision of laboratory procedures and documents within our Document Management Systems
* Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
* Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
* Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow up actions where applicable.
* Ensure highest safety standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation
* 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert