LSC have a great contract opportunity for Quality Control Micro Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have Minimum of 5 years of experience in cGMP Quality environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support validation/verification and qualification of test methods and processes.
- Troubleshoot laboratory methods and instrument issues as they arise.
- Completion of project work and implementation of initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of the laboratory function/department.
- Technical report writing in support of routine testing and method verifications.
- Perform technical review of data generated in laboratory, validation protocols and reports.
- Represent the QC department in internal and external audits where appropriate.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements for QC / Sterility Assurance in support of cGMP operations supporting clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Experience in Quality Risk Management.
- Excellent knowledge of LIMS.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!