LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Micro Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have 3 years prior experience working in a GMP laboratory environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform laboratory testing such as endotoxin, bioburden and environmental monitoring.
- Ensure results are recorded and reviewed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure that any out of specification results are investigated according to site procedures and participate in investigations.
- Completion and review of testing documentation and LIMS.
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Documentation updates as per site requirements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and provide leadership.
- Degree in Microbiology or a related discipline
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this.