LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Auditor to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
If you have 3 years industrial experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete auditing/ review of batch documentation to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with functional areas to develop a strong working relationship and understanding of roles and responsibilities.
- Utilise this network to help resolve comments and issues that arise during audit and review.
- Manage product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create and maintain assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA's
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The Specialist is required to possess a degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline and potentially a higher degree and/or significant industrial experience.
- Experience should be in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry or government drug-regulatory agency with a working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Quality Auditor role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.