LSC have a great contract opportunity for Quality Assurance Specialist (Senior)to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform tactical batch disposition activities in support of lot release
- Review and approval of LIMS data
- Manage and own Deviation records
- Manage and own CAPA records
- Manage and drive Quality records to closure independently
- Support Quality Site Leads with oversight of our external partners
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 4+ years of quality and manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science Field
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!