LSC have a great contract opportunity for Quality Assurance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Material Qualification processes including migration of site-based processes to the global process.
- Support management of Quality Agreements.
- Support Supplier Change Notification process to ensure appropriate change control and regulatory updates have been made prior to making changes.
- Gather data and report quality metrics for internal processes and identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, federal regulations and safety requirements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in Quality with GMP pharmaceutical, or biologics experience in Material Qualification, Procurement, Quality Assurance, or Auditing Experience with Quality Risk Management and Structured Problem-Solving tools
- A strong customer focus and ability to prioritize and adapt to business needs Knowledge of applicable international GXP regulations and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong ability to analyse systems, data Capable of identifying and mitigating risks Experience with high performance teams, cross functional projects.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!