LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
If you have degree or post-graduate qualification in Science, Pharmacy or equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide feedback on re-occurring issues ensuring continuous improvement to systems / processes.
- Ensure change controls raised are documented, assessed and completed.
- Prepare Annual Process and System Reviews.
- Act as lead /team auditor to support the internal GMP walkdown and scheduled audits.
- Participate in the generation and communication of quality metrics.
- Creation, review, and approval of quality procedures as required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience and knowledge of GMP Requirements for Electronic / Paper free operations.
- Knowledge of Quality IT systems desirable (e.g., SAP, Track wise).
- Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in Lean / Continuous Improvement.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert