LSC has an exciting opportunity for a QCL Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct analytical tests and report results as specified in procedures.
- Support non-routine testing as required for process improvements and other technical agendas.
- Working with a high level of analytical instrumentation, may be involved in the qualification of these instruments and in their routine maintenance.
- Should be capable of recognising atypical test behaviour and normally encountered equipment failure.
- Development, validation and verification of new methodologies, as part of new product introductions or process improvement activities.
- Be involved in investigations and record any errors encountered, as per procedures and training.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or other scientific discipline with relevant practical experience.
- Familiarity with analytical instrumentation such as: high performance liquid chromatographs, gas chromatographs, ELISA, IR and UV spectrophotometers, polarimeters, particle size analyses, Karl Fischer titrators, atomic absorption, ICP, capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and NMR spectrometry.
- Familiarity with method validation execution is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert