LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QCL Analyst to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct analytical tests and report results as specified in procedures.
- Support non-routine testing as required for process improvements and other technical agendas.
- Working with a high level of analytical instrumentation, may be involved in the qualification of these instruments and in their routine maintenance.
- Should be capable of recognising atypical test behaviour and normally encountered equipment failure.
- Development, validation and verification of new methodologies, as part of new product introductions or process improvement activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other scientific discipline with relevant practical experience.
- Familiarity with analytical instrumentation such as: high performance liquid chromatographs, gas chromatographs, ELISA, IR and UV spectrophotometers, polarimeters, particle size analysers, Karl Fischer titrators, atomic absorption, ICP, capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and NMR spectrometry.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QCL Analyst opportunity!