LSC has a great contract opportunity for QC Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shape and lead site-wide change programs through lean & six sigma methodologies.
- Embed & sustain 'Managing Site Performance' business process standard through Digital Performance Management on site.
- Lead JJPS Continuous Improvement Projects & mentor QC initiative leads on lean methodology.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
- Ensure all continuous improvement projects are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, quality-focused, and effective manner.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!