LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Specialist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
- Develop, revise, and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Experience of managing project groups and leading high performing teams and delivering results
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- Co-ordinates & plans activities related to the successful method transfers and optimisation of Bioanalytical Methods into the Amgen site.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Have 5-7 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
- Proven experience of leading teams.
- Strong background in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
#Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!