LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have 3-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory, ideally in similar role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as directed by the Associate Director Quality Control /Quality Control Manager (Chemistry) according to Company safety policies, cGMP and cGLP. Drive compliance with company policies, procedures and guidelines and regulatory requirements and execute Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Participates in the method transfer of analytical techniques for Chemistry testing
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedure when required.
- Participate in the peer review of analytical data
- Provide technical guidance and apply expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
- Lead training of staff on technical aspects of the role.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A good working knowledge of HPLC systems and software is desirable.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
- Method validation and method transfer experience would be an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QC Specialist opportunity!