LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have minimum of 1-2 year's experience within the pharmaceutical industry (within Microbiology) - preferable in sterile manufacturing microbiology lab environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform any assigned aspect of routine testing in support of manufacturing and batch release with high quality of documentation RFT and technical writing
- Perform data review of microbiological test data from utilities and environmental monitoring samples. Other data review may be performed in line with experience level and SME knowledge
- Clearly demonstrate the organisational skills to manage all aspects of a given assay e.g.; controls/reference, standard stock control etc
- Ensure SOPs/forms are up to date with latest requirements and improvements/optimizations/lean
- Support process simulations
- Work as part of a team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors degree preferred, ideally in science related discipline
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QC Microbiology Technician opportunity!