LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Microbiology (Senior) to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have bachelor's degree in a science discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Writing technical reports
- Utility sampling & testing
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience working in an aseptic cleanroom performing Environmental Monitoring
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!