LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Microbiology (Senior) to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have experience in LIMS, Change Control, track wise, SAP and CDOCS and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support QC Specialist with risk assessments/procedures for new facility
- Working with the project team to ensure we have sufficient resources and equipment for the project
- Completing qualification works for the new isolator, media qualification etc
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!