LSC have a great opportunity for a QC Microbiologist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in South Dublin. The site specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have biopharmaceutical QC experience in a Microbiology lab and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report, evaluate, archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations, and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline
- Experience working in endotoxin, bioburden or sterility testing
- Proficient in GMP systems such as LIMS Labware & LMES
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin in LSC on 021 4718208 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert