LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Microbiology (Senior) to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have a minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in a cGMP laboratory environment including exposure to analytical instrument validation and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Endotoxin testing of water, in-process and drug product release samples
- Bioburden testing of water & in-process drug product samples
- Sterility testing
- Water sampling
- Lab Support duties such as Biological Indicator testing, Growth Promotion, Media Preparation, Identifications and Autoclave.
- Writing technical reports
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience working in endotoxin, bioburden or sterility testing
- Proficient in GMP systems such as LIMS Labware & LMES
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4718208 if you have any more questions about this QC Microbiology (Senior) opportunity!