LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Micro Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support testing activities.
- Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological testing activities as required.
- Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Trains other QC analysts and Manufacturing personnel in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Writes/updates and reviews TMDs, SOPs and WIs as required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical and/or biological industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdulha at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!