LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Material Management Analyst to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 1+ year of industrial experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage TempTales and shipping documents when receiving samples from external sites.
- Log in of samples to LIMS/CIMS or logbooks, and label accordingly.
- Release samples for QC testing.
- Storage of backups and reserve samples.
- Perform monthly reconciliation and report deviations to Sample Management Lead, if any.
- Aliquot samples for the QC activities for Global Biologics Laboratory and Multi Product Cell Culture (MPCC) Facility.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team based collaborative environment.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a third level qualification (Degree) in Chemistry/Biology or related discipline and preferably with at least 1 year of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdulha on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!