LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Technician to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease. The site is less than ten years old and has been fitted with the most up to date manufacturing technology and best practices and is truly a "state-of-the-art" facility. Site activities include the development of next generation oncology products, Formulation of Vaccines & Biologics, Fill finish / Vial filling, Packaging and Global distribution.
If you have 1 - 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceuticals industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various Quality systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
* Operate as part of the QC team performing the allocated testing/inspection and laboratory-based duties.
* Where applicable, review, approve and trend test results.
* Peer review other analysts documentation, ensuring QC Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
* Participate in QC daily meetings and ensure effective communication of testing progress, deviations etc.
* Ensure that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
* Good communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work across teams.
* Degree in Science, Engineering or similar
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert