LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Lab Systems Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have strong CSV experience with analytical instrument qualification and computer systems implementation and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible the qualification, maintenance, and/or integration of the QC systems, in compliance with up-to-date data integrity, regulatory, and industry standards
- Accountable for change control process and mechanisms required to maintain a state of continued compliance for the QC systems
- Support instrumentation or software troubleshooting, investigations, and deviations as a lab systems SME.
- Manage deviations, CAPA's and change control's related to the QC and team priorities.
- Serve as an SME for regulatory and internal inspections and audits.
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to support lab operations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, biological science, or related field
- Ability to prioritize Lab Systems activities in line with the project schedules and business needs.
- Ability to maintain the flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Experience and appreciation of the change management requirements of validated systems and software
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QC Lab Systems Technical Specialist opportunity!