LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Control Instrumentation Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, biological science, or related field and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible the qualification, maintenance, and/or integration of the QC systems, in compliance with up-to-date data integrity, regulatory, and industry standards
- Responsible for change control process and mechanisms required to maintain a state of continued compliance for the QC systems and instrumentation
- Support the QC department for troubleshooting, investigations, and deviations as an SME.
- Manage deviations, CAPA's and change control's related to the QC and team priorities.
- Serve as an SME for regulatory and internal inspections and audits.
- Motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team with the desire to continuously learn, improve, and develop.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 years' experience in CSV and/or CQV for laboratory systems and instrumentation
- Experience in regulatory audits.
- Working knowledge of biologics analytical methods and specifications and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Siobhan Cummins on or the office on 021 4777329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert