LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Instrumentation Specialist join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
- Work as part of a team installing laboratory instrumentation to a new laboratory built specifically for handling potent compounds.
- Writing and execution of validation documents for laboratory instrumentation.
- Coordinating instrument vendors.
- Working with a cross functional team to deliver on all system lifecycle documents for the laboratory.
- Writing SOPs to support running of the laboratory.
- Supporting containment verification for the laboratory.
- Set up general running of laboratory: glassware, reagents, consumable, 5S.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Have knowledge of GMP standards
- Have knowledge Laboratory safety standards
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- To perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations
- To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations
- Technical lab skills (precision, etc)
- Communication - written, oral
- Team and interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Education:
- Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate has a science background and has or is interested in getting validation experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Cathal Rourke in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert