LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC In Process Analyst to join a Biopharmaceutical company that manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use. The site is currently moving from commissioning into full scale commercial operations. This is an opportunity to work in a company that is innovative (ranked 10th most innovative by Forbes) and recognized globally as one of the fastest companies to get medicines to market.
This role offers you a chance to work in a state of the art facility, in an innovative Biotechnology company, with excellent career development opportunities and a clear and committed patient focus.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Anaytical testing performed by the lab incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Testing of finished product, raw materials, packaging and stability
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports-often for direct submission to pharmaceutical regulatory agencies
- Develop, optimize, validate and troubleshoot analytical test methods
- Draft QC SOPs
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- B.S. in a scientific discipline
- 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QC In Process Analyst opportunity!