LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Compliance Optimization Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Athlone.
If you have 8 years experience in a GMP Qaulity Control Laboratory, previous experience working in a regulated industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality Control is a growing department with responsibility for in-process testing and environmental monitoring.
- This position is responsible for actively identifying opportunities for process and compliance improvement and translating these into practice.
- In this role, you should have excellent relationship building and problem-solving skills. A high attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communications skills are vital to success in the role
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- MSc. Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
- Experienced in leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new QC Compliance Optimization Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.