LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Chemist to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 2+ years experience in a GMP regulated environment, with exhibited knowledge or proficiency in a compliance or quality role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading/supporting root cause investigations to support QC OOS/OOT and deviations, ensuring all activities are performed in a timely manner and in compliance with procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring corrective & preventative actions are appropriate, implemented as planned, and has the intended effectiveness.
- Identifying recurring events and trends. Ensuring appropriate actions are taken.
- Developing a metrics and reporting system for QC compliance issues and escalation process. Reporting metrics for AQR, CPV, executive management and quality management reviews.
- Leading and managing change controls to support QC commercial operations, where required
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requires at a minimum BS degree in a scientific discipline
- Expertise in Trackwise or Veeva vault an advantage.
- Data integrity and Annex 11 computerised systems knowledge
- Registration/Regulatory experience
- Experience leading and implementing projects and Project Management
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QC Chemist - II opportunity!