LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QC Chemist in Dublin.
If you have 5+ years of relevant experience with BA or BSc degree in Chemistry and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involvement in Analytical Method Validation/Transfers for Solid Oral Dosage & for Biological Products as appropriate.
- Execution of process and cleaning validation studies in support of New Product Introductions.
- Provision of technical support to Operations for investigations and optimisation projects.
- Deliver new technologies and continuous improvement initiatives to meet business requirements.
- Support QC TS investigations/troubleshooting and technical projects within the function.
- Support the procurement and qualification of new equipment for new product technology transfers.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in test methods for Solid Oral Dosage products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cGMP, quality control (QC), and regulatory requirements for GMP laboratories in pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!