LSC have a great contract opportunity for QC Associate is required for a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. In July 2015 the site opened a $300million investment, which added significantly to the sites laboratory, filling, packaging, and distribution (including cold chain) capabilities. pharm
If you have 1-2 years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reagent management / HPLC mobile phase preparation, GMP document review and management, sample and data management and some analytical testing.
- Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Review, evaluate, back-up/archive, and approve analytical data.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Some / limited experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Capillary Electrophoresis, Gels or HPLC.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Alison Jones in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert