LSC has an exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst within the Sample Management team in a leading biotech company based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. The sample management team is dynamic, fast paced team within the QC Department, and is an area that faces continued growth year on year.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the coordination and management of sample material from multiple sources to and from the QC department, the Sample Management group interacts with multiple staholders across multiple business units.
- Coordinating activities within the team and following up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activities required to be performed by the Sample Management team are actioned in the required timeframes.
- May include direct handling and aliquoting of testing samples, management of reference materials and planning/execution of international shipments.
- Stakeholder management including liaising with testing teams and other customers.
- Studies work processes, measurements and performance metrics to identify improvement areas and recommends new or modified procedures based on findings.
- Collaborates with customers, suppliers and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd level qualification in a science related discipline.
Minimum 2 years industry experience (GMP laboratory) is essential.
- Knowledge of laboratory sample management is preferred.
- Experience with laboratory software such as LIMS, SAP, SDMS, Trackwise, etc.
Strong communication and co-ordination skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!