LSC has a great contract opportunity for QC Analyst - Microbiology to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support raw material, utility, in process, release and stability testing of biotechnology products.
- Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological and or Biochemical/Chemical testing activities as required.
- Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Trains other QC analysts and Manufacturing personnel in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Writes/updates and reviews TMs, SOPs and WIs as required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdullha at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!