LSC has a great contract opportunity for QC Analyst to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support in process and release testing of biotechnology products.
- Review and approval of laboratory test results.
- Performs analytical testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities to ensure that all methods meet ICH, USP and EP guidelines.
- Executes validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipment and it's associated software.
- Write/executes reports and reviews IQ/OQ and PQ protocols to ensure that all relevant equipment is qualified for cGMP use.
- Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!