LSC has a great contract opportunity for QC Analyst to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs advanced tests and analyses to assure that products align with established specifications.
- Carries out complex calculations and documents test results.
- This is a volume driven position that that directly touches product.
- Compiles and analyses data on reoccurring product defects to determine root cause.
- Documents analysis results.
- Analyses raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a science related discipline and 3 years of experience in a pharma company.
- Cell culture experience necessary
- Cell bioassay and Process impurity testing experience required such as DNA, ELISA and HCP.
- Proficient in Lab report writing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!